Prices – from €100 per person per night
- The exact price will be calculated once you enter your required dates and occupancy info.
- For descriptions and pics check our Portugal Rooms page.
- You can book surf and yoga at the hotel. You can pre book massage only after your accommodation booking is fully paid and completed – this will take at least 24 hours.
- Please note this is not a package, is not covered by Package Tour Regulations and your trip is not financially protected. Check our Terms and Conditions before booking.
What’s Included (during main/busy season)
Here’s what you can expect to be included in your stay:
- Bed linen and towels
- All your meals: individually-plated breakfasts, light lunches, individually-plated evening meals
- Teas, coffee & water available throughout the day
- As much fruit as you’d like
- Local & international taxes
- From 2023 contribution to Mossy Earth’s Kelp forest restoration project (if you stay for less than a week = ½ m2 of kelp. Stay for one week or more = 1m2 of kelp)
What’s Included (during quiet/winter season)
From December 5th to March 31st
- Bed linen and towels
- Free wi-fi in the main house
- Self-service tea and coffee available throughout the day.
- Help yourself to as much fruit as you’d like
What’s Isn’t Included (but is very much available…)
While the following are all available – and we do recommend you partake in at least some – these items aren’t included in your basic accommodation price. Take a look a little further down the page for more info on what these things might cost to add to your stay.
- Daily surf lessons with our team of inspirational surf instructors
- Daily yoga classes with our wonderful yoga teachers
- One to one yoga sessions
- Treatments with our in-house therapists
- Snacks & drinks above and beyond the standard meals included
- Cave SUP Sessions booked on site
- Pick up and drop-off, but we can point you in the right direction
Coming with the kids?
- If a child needs a room = full price
- An extra bed in your room, but no surf or yoga = €30 / €35 night per child depending on season (between 2-12 and with food but no activities included)
- Under 2 in a cot or your bed in your room = free (but no food or activities included)
If you’re bringing your family please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements to suit your needs.
*These prices are only available if you pay for them prior to arrival.
*These can only be booked if you will spends at least 6 nights with us.
*These are not applicable during winter season.
Surf sessions are two hours with an ISA qualified instructor.
- Surf Week: 5x lessons — €310 *
Surf lessons include board hire & wetsuit for the duration of the lesson.
- Yoga Week: 5x classes — €80
- One To One Yoga: 75 min private class — €60
Please note that the schedule is changeable, so you cannot pre book yoga on arrival day or departure day but can drop-in if timings work out.
- Surf & Yoga Week: 5x surf lessons and 5x yoga lessons during your stay — €385 *
- Soul Week: 5 x yoga lessons, 1 x 75 min massage of your choice, a one-to-one 1hr yoga session — €200*
- Therapeutic Massage: 75 min — €75
We get busy! To be sure you get your massage we advise you to pre-book before you arrive. The system will let us know that we need to schedule you, but payment is in cash on-site at check out. Of course you can gamble. If there’s space you can book your treatments when you’re with us.
*If you stay less than a week, surf & yoga lessons can be booked onsite and paid at checkout.
*To be paid for on site. We accept EUR, Visa or Mastercard, only cash for therapies.
- Two-hour surf session with an ISA qualified instructor – €65
- During winter if you are the only guest you will be charged €85 EUR.
- 75 min group class – €17 (*during winter season only from 3 attendees)
- One to one Yoga | 75 min private class – €60
- 75 min of Therapeutic Massage – €75
Ready to book?
Head over to the Portugal booking page and don’t forget to check our Terms and Conditions.