Booking Your Stay
If you stayed with us last year you’ll notice that we’ve been doing things a little differently this time, as we are carefully open with reduced capacity and a smaller, core team.
Pick & Mix 2021
Instead of all-inclusive packages we’re taking a ‘pick & mix’ approach instead. This means we’ll simply charge you a flat rate for bed & board (on a per person per night basis), including three meals a day, snacks, and tea and coffee whenever you fancy it.
On top of this you will have the option to buy pre-paid surf and yoga when you book, so that you can do as much or as little as you’d like.
The minimum stay is three nights.
If you need some more questions answered before you’re ready to book check our FAQ page first, we may have already thought of it.
- Bed linen and towels
- All your meals: individually plated breakfasts, light lunches, evening meals*
- Tea and Coffee available throughout the day **
- Help yourself to as much fruit as you’d like!**
- Water during surf sessions
- Free wi-fi
- One or two trees planted via Mossy Earth per person*
*If you stay for less than a week – one tree. If you stay for one week or more – two trees.
- Surf Week: Five lessons — €260
- Yoga Week: Five Lessons — €70
- Surf & Yoga Week: 5 Surf lessons and 5 Yoga lessons during your stay — €330
- Soul Week – (Five Yoga Lessons, 1 x 75 Mins massage of your choice, 1 x Pranayama, 1 x Meditation, a One-to-One 1hr Yoga Session) — €210
*Packages can be booked if you will spend at least 6 nights with us.
Starting from €60.00 a night / Make your own Surf & Yoga Week from €750
Not sure when you want to come. but want to secure some Soul & Surf credit for later ? We got just the voucher for you.
Book with confidence – Total Flexibility
If your trip is cancelled due to Covid we offer free date changes, credit vouchers, or a full refund. If you change your mind twe offer free date changes and cancellations up to 30 days before arrival.
Your booking contract is made with Soul & Surf Ltd. our UK company. See our booking conditions, our cancellation policy, and your key rights here.
By making a booking with Soul & Surf Ltd you declare you have read, understood and agree with our Booking Conditions. Please purchase your Travel Insurance before booking, we recommend World Nomads, advocates of responsible and ethical tourism.
Important things to know before you book
- Contact us if you are planning to come with a family, so that we can figure out the best way to accommodate you.
- We do not offer a shared twin option due to Covid-19 restrictions at this point.
- Reservations are taken on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Check-in is from 5 pm on arrival day – it’s later than usual due to our Covid-19 measures (we need the extra time to make sure we can deep clean and air out the rooms.)
- Check-out is at 9 am, we’ll feed you before you leave us, but we have to be strict on the room & hotel check out time so we can get it ready for the new guests.
- On check-out day you cannot attend a surf lesson, as check-out is at 9am.
Please Note. We can only guarantee a spot for the surf lessons if you pre-book lessons