Booking Your Stay
Our Quinta is open from July 6th 2020 to November 30th 2020.
If you stayed with us last year you’ll notice that we’re doing things a little differently this time, as we tentatively get back up and running with reduced capacity, and a smaller, core team. This season, instead of all-inclusive packages we’re taking a ‘pick & mix’ approach instead. This means we’ll simply charge you a flat rate for bed & board (on a per person per night basis), including three meals a day, snacks, and tea and coffee whenever you fancy it.
On top of this you will have the option to buy pre-paid surf and yoga when you book, so that you can do as much or as little as you’d like.
The minimum stay is three nights.
Pick & Mix: What’s included?
- Bed linen and towels
- All your meals: individually plated breakfasts, light lunches, individually plated evening meals
- Tea and Coffee available throughout the day
- Help yourself to as much fruit as you’d like!
- Water during surf sessions
- Free wi-fi
- Two trees planted per person (via Mossy Earth )
Starting from €65.00 a night / Make your own Surf & Yoga Week from €790
We’ll need a 25% deposit to make the booking and require your balance 14 days before you arrive to confirm the booking. If you need some more questions answered before you’re ready to book check our FAQ page first, we may have already thought of it.
C-19 Flexible Cancellation policy:
We understand that, due to Covid-19, your plans may be more subject to change than usual. Therefore, if you cancel up to 14 days before your arrival, we’ll transfer your deposit into credit for a future booking. You can also reschedule to a different date for free, up to 14 days before your arrival. If your booking date is within the next 7 days we would require payment in full.
Pre-paid activities available:
Surf & Yoga
Surf lesson | two-hour surf session with an ISA qualified instructor – €55
Yoga class | 75 min group class – €12
One to one Yoga | 75 min private class – €60
75 Mins of Therapeutic | Deep Release Massage – €65
90 Mins of Therapeutic | Deep Release Massage – €75
3 x 75min of Therapeutic | Deep Release Treatments during your stay – €185
*Surf lessons include board hire & wetsuit for the duration of the lesson. Please Note. We can only guarantee a spot for the surf lessons if you pre book lessons as it allows us time to organise surf coaches. On checkout day you cannot attend a surf lesson with us as checkout is at 9am.
**To make sure you secure a spot for treatments and 1-1 yoga, we advise you to pre-book so we can schedule you in. Payment is made (cash only) when you get here.
If you do forget to pre-book, it’s worth asking when you get here, but we may already be full.
Your booking contract is made with Soul & Surf Ltd. our UK company. See our booking conditions, our cancellation policy, and your key rights here.
By making a booking with Soul & Surf Ltd you declare you have read, understood and agree with our Booking Conditions.
Important things to know before you book
- Contact us if you are planning to come with a family, so that we can figure out the best way to accommodate you.
- We do not offer a shared twin option due to Covid-19 restrictions at this point.
- Reservations are taken on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Check-in is from 5 pm on arrival day – it’s later than usual due to our Covid-19 measures (we need the extra time to make sure we can deep clean and air out the rooms.)
- Check-out is at 9 am, we’ll feed you before you leave us, but we have to be strict on the room & hotel check out time so we can get it ready for the new guests.
- Please read here for our Covid-19 safety protocols
- Please note that on arrival day you may only be able to join yoga if you arrive by 5pm, as often the classes are at 5.30pm. On check-out day you cannot attend a surf lesson, as check-out is at 9am.
Please Note. We can only guarantee a spot for the surf lessons if you pre-book lessons