Holiday Voucher Terms & Conditions
HOLIDAY VOUCHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Holiday Vouchers can be exchanged for accommodation and activities of any Soul and Surf location, while making an online booking.
- Holiday Vouchers cannot be used for our online store, Kit.
- Holiday Vouchers are redeemable for all accommodations that show availability at booking.soulandsurf.com at your selected dates and location. It is not possible to make your booking directly or redeem your coupon in the hotel. When making a booking via the online system the value you can decide the amount to be redeemed, from the full balance. If the amount on the Holiday Voucher is less than the deposit amount, the difference has to be paid first by another payment method. In case of last minute booking the full balance is payable, therefor if the booking is more expensive than the Holiday Voucher, the remainder can be paid for by online payment. If the Holiday Vouchers are not used in full at once, at checkout the remainder stays valid until the expiry on the same code. Only one Holiday Voucher can be used per booking.
- After the payment and/or redemption of the Holiday Voucher, the booking is only confirmed if you receive a confirmation email.
- All bookings are subject to availability and general booking Terms & Conditions apply.
- Holiday Vouchers are non-transferrable.
Payment and Prices
- Payments are immediately due when ordering. Payments can be made by credit card or Paypal. Payments (pending) cannot be amended or cancelled. The purchased gift card code can be redeemed after receiving it via email.
- In case you need a Holiday Voucher for a specific amount, please get in touch with us at email@example.com
- Holiday Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash and have no value unless redeemed.
- Holiday Vouchers are not cheque guarantee, credit, debit or charge cards.
- In order to make sure we can protect your money we are only going to be taking payment via Debit and Credit card. This is to make sure that all monies received are protected within the consumer credit act under Section 75. More on Section 75 HERE.
- By only taking payments via Credit Card or Debit Card all payments are covered under the the CCA, section 75 or via the chargeback scheme. This covers you for all instances that we could not honour what you had paid for.
- Value codes can be shared with third parties after the sale, and hence be redeemed by any third party, but order cancellation is not possible.
- Holiday Vouchers are valid for 24 month from the date of purchase and are subject to availability.
- If you had to postpone your holiday with us due to the pandemic and your credit was turned into a Holiday Voucher, it is valid for 24 months from the end date of your original booking.
Cancel or Modify Booking
- General booking Terms & Conditions apply for every booking. In case a refund is possible, the amount can be allocated onto a new Holiday Voucher code to make to make a new booking.
- In the case of a no-show (remaining absent from the booked accommodation), there will be no refund.