Awimbawei House, 4 Bed Villa
4 Bedroom Villa
Ahangama, South Coast, Sri Lanka.
Price Per Night From $300 to $450 (3 Night Minimum Stay)
For Booking enquiries and availability email <click to show address>
Awimbawei Villa is an open-plan modern tropical building nestling deep in the jungle, yet only 5 minutes away from our main Soul & Surf location, our yoga & surf retreat business, 8 minutes from the coast and 10 minutes from the nearest town, Ahangama.
Designed by Soul & Surf founders, Ed & Sofie, the building is an exercise in indoor/outdoor living looking out and surrounded by the sounds, sights and smells of jungle whilst being clean, simple and comfortable.
The House is great for a large family or friends sharing with plenty of space to get together whilst enough varied sitting, lounging spaces to get some privacy too. There are two bedrooms, a King Bed and a Twin room, upstairs with a private lounge mezanine area and two bedrooms downstairs, a King and Twin.
And, of course, as a Soul & Surf run villa, guests are welcome to join our daily yoga classes, or you can join our Surf Lessons, book 1-to-1 Surf Lessons and book massages and therapies, all at an extra cost.
Facilities + Amenities
Location— Thuduwe Waththa, Thalduwa, Ahangama, 80650, Sri Lanka.
Capacity— 8 people. 2 king-bed rooms; 2 twin single bedrooms, all with En-Suite bathrooms. 2 with AC. Additional cot available on request.
Living Areas— Spacious open-plan fully-furnished sitting room, dining and veranda; dining for 8, TV area.
Swimming Pool— 10m x 4m x 1.4m deep
- Villa Supervisor – daily visit, welcome and departure,
- Housekeeper (9 until 4.30pm)
- Service staff
- Babysitter on request (at an additional charge).
- Breakfast is included: Fruit Plate, Granola+Curd, Fresh Bread, our famous homemade Monkey Jam (pineapple, banana, coconut milk), Marmite, Tea & Coffee.
- You can order lunch or dinner at Soul & Surf, a day in advance. Call the Villa Supervisor to book.
- We have a barbecue and a kitchen with all that’s necessary to self cater and plenty of shops and markets to get food from.
Communication— WIFI 4G internet (sometimes good, sometimes not so good) telephone for local calls and calls to your Villa Supervisor
Entertainment— 32-inch flat-screen TV with satellite connection; iPod Bluetooth speaker; books, BBQ, watching the monkeys.
- Level 1, 2 & 3 Surf lessons (if we have availability) at a rate of £25 incl board with Soul & Surf
- Yoga Classes available at Soul&Surf for £7.50, just check the schedule on our website.
- Therapies. We have amazing therapies available at Soul & Surf, a 5 minute walk away.
Arrange with the Villa Supervisor.
For Families— Awimbawei House is well equipped for families. Facilities include a high chair; baby cot; a car seat; baby/toddler toys.
Transport— On request, and for an additional charge, your villa supervisor can arrange for a car and driver. Please give 24 hours prior notice. Any staff can call you a village tuk tuk.
Additional Facilities— First Aid Box, Hammock, shampoo, conditioner, body wash & hairdryer.