Awimbawei House, 4 Bed Villa
4 Bedroom Villa
Ahangama, South Coast, Sri Lanka.
Price Per Night From $300 to $450 (3 Night Minimum Stay)
For Booking enquiries and availability email <click to show address>
Awimbawei Villa is a on open-plan modern tropical building nestling deep in the jungle, yet only 5 minutes away from our main Soul & Surf location, our yoga & surf retreat business. 8 minutes from the coast and 10 minutes from the nearest town, Ahangama.
Designed by Soul & Surf founders, Ed & Sofie, the building is an exercise in indoor/outdoor living looking out and surrounded by the sounds, sights and smells of jungle whilst being clean, simple and comfortable.
The House is great for a large family or friends sharing with plenty of space to get together whilst enough varied sitting, lounging spaces to get some privacy too. There are two bedrooms, a King Bed and a Twin room, upstairs with a private lounge mezannine area and two bedrooms downstairs, a King and Twin.
And, of course, as a Soul & Surf run villa, guests are welcome to join our daily yoga classes, or you can join our Surf Lessons, book 1-to-1 Surf Lessons and book massages and therapies, all at an extra cost.
Facilities + Amenities
Location— In the Jungle, Ahangama, South Coast, Sri Lanka.
Capacity— 8 people. 2 king-bed rooms; 2 twin single bedrooms, all with En-Suite bathrooms. 2 with AC. Additional cot available on request.
Living Areas— Spacious open-plan fully-furnished sitting room, dining and veranda; dining for 8, TV area.
Swimming Pool— 10m x 4m x 1.4m deep
- Villa Supervisor – daily visit, welcome and departure,
- Housekeeper (9 until 4.30pm)
- Service staff
- Babysitter on request (at additional charge).
- Breakfast is included: Fruit Plate, Granola+Curd, Fresh Bread, our famous homemade Monkey Jam (pineapple, banana, coconut milk), Marmite, Tea & Coffee.
- You can order lunch or dinner at Soul & Surf, a day in advance. Call the Villa Supervisor to book.
- We have a barbeque and a kitchen with all that’s necessary to self cater and plenty of shops and markets to get food from.
Communication— WIFI 4G internet;(sometimes good, sometimes not so good) telephone for local calls and calls to your Villa Supervisor
Entertainment— 32-inch flat-screen TV with satellite connection; iPod Bluetooth speaker; books, BBQ, watching the monkeys.
- Level 1, 2 & 3 Surf lessons (if we have availability) at a rate of £25 incl board with Soul & Surf
- Yoga Classes available at Soul&Surf for £7.50. Just check the schedule on our website.
- Therapies. We have amazing therapies available at Soul & Surf, a 5 minute walk away.
Arrange with the Villa Supervisor.
For Families— Awimawei House is well equipped for families. Facilities include a high chair; baby cot; a car seat; baby/toddler toys.
Transport— On request, and for an additional charge, your villa supervisor can arrange for a car and driver. Please give 24 hours prior notice. Any staff can call you a village tuk tuk.
Additional Facilities— First Aid Box, Hammock, shampoo, conditioner, body wash.