Booking Your Stay
If you stayed with us last year you’ll notice that we’re doing things a little differently this time, as we tentatively get back up and running with reduced capacity, and a smaller, core team. This season, instead of all-inclusive packages we’re taking a ‘pick & mix’ approach instead. This means we’ll simply charge you a flat rate for bed & board (on a per person per night basis), including three meals a day, snacks, and tea and coffee whenever you fancy it.
On top of this you will have the option to buy pre-paid surf and yoga when you book, so that you can do as much or as little as you’d like.
The minimum stay is three nights.
Pick & Mix: What’s included?
- Bed linen and towels
- All your meals: individually plated breakfasts, light lunches, individually plated evening meals
- Tea and Coffee available throughout the day
- Help yourself to as much fruit as you’d like!
- Water during surf sessions
- Free wi-fi
- Two trees planted per person (via Mossy Earth)
Starting from £55 per night
Waiting List Only Right Now
We’re operating a waiting list right now for all of you poised for when Sri Lanka opens back up to international travel. If you would like to join it and be the first to hear when we are opening doors again then email us here : <click to show address>
We’re not able to open right now, but if you want to secure your spot for when we do we’re offering up some holiday vouchers . We’ll keep you posted as soon we’re able to welcome guests back to us.
C-19 Flexible Cancellation policy:
We understand that, due to Covid-19, your plans may be more subject to change than usual. Therefore, if you cancel up to 14 days before your arrival, we’ll transfer your deposit into credit for a future booking. You can also reschedule to a different date for free, up to 14 days before your arrival. If your booking date is within the next 7 days we would require payment in full.
Your booking contract is made with Soul & Surf Ltd. our UK company. See our booking conditions, our cancellation policy, and your key rights here.
By making a booking with Soul & Surf Ltd you declare you have read, understood and agree with our Booking Conditions.
Important things to know before you book
- Contact us if you are planning to come with a family, so that we can figure out the best way to accommodate you.
- Reservations are taken on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Check-in is from 3 pm on arrival day and check-out is at 11 am, we’ll feed you before you leave us, but we have to be strict on the room & hotel check out time so we can get it ready for the new guests.
Please Note. We can only guarantee a spot for the surf lessons if you pre-book lessons.