Booking Your Stay
If you stayed with us last year you’ll notice that we’re doing things a little differently this time, as we tentatively get back up and running with reduced capacity, and a smaller, core team. This season, instead of all-inclusive packages we’re taking a ‘pick & mix’ approach instead. This means we’ll simply charge you a flat rate for bed & board (on a per person per night basis), including three meals a day, snacks, and tea and coffee whenever you fancy it.
On top of this you will have the option to buy pre-paid surf and yoga when you book, so that you can do as much or as little as you’d like.
The minimum stay is three nights.
Pick & Mix: What’s included?
- Bed linen and towels
- All your meals: individually plated breakfasts, light lunches, individually plated evening meals
- Tea and Coffee available throughout the day
- Help yourself to as much fruit as you’d like!
- Water during surf sessions
- Free wi-fi
- Two trees planted per person (via Mossy Earth )
Starting from £55 per night
C-19 Flexible Cancellation policy:
We understand that, due to Covid-19, your plans may be more subject to change than usual. Therefore, if you cancel up to 14 days before your arrival, we’ll transfer your deposit into credit for a future booking. You can also reschedule to a different date for free, up to 14 days before your arrival. If your booking date is within the next 7 days we would require payment in full.
Your booking contract is made with Soul & Surf Ltd. our UK company. See our booking conditions, our cancellation policy, and your key rights here.
By making a booking with Soul & Surf Ltd you declare you have read, understood and agree with our Booking Conditions.
Important things to know before you book
- Contact us if you are planning to come with a family, so that we can figure out the best way to accommodate you.
- We do not offer a shared twin option due to Covid-19 restrictions at this point.
- Reservations are taken on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Check-in is between 10am and 5 pm on arrival day
- Check-out is at 9 am, we’ll feed you before you leave us, but we have to be strict on the room & hotel check out time so we can get it ready for the new guests.
- Please read here for our Covid-19 safety protocols
- On check-out day you cannot attend a surf lesson, as check-out is at 9am.
Please Note. We can only guarantee a spot for the surf lessons if you pre-book lessons