Hilltop Eco-Lodge | Luxury Surf & Yoga Retreat
All-inclusive, starting from £895 per week
Here’s what you can expect to be included in your stay:
- Accommodation, bed linen and towels
- Sunshine Food – tropical breakfasts, light healthy lunches, hearty evening meals
- Fruit, Snacks, Tea & Coffee available throughout the day
- Help yourself to as much fruit as you’d like
- Filtered Drinking water
- Weekly Cooking Demo
- Weekly Guided nature walk on the estate
- Welcome cocktail & cocktail on Friday BBQ Night
- A beer, glass of house wine or soft-drink with evening meal
- Unlimited fresh coconuts
- A bunch of great people on hand to make sure you have a good time
- Two trees planted per person (via Mossy Earth)
- 5 x Surf Lessons across the week (Sun-Fri, with a rest day on Weds) – including all gear, transportation to and from the beach, snack and water on the beach
- 5 x Guided ‘free-surf sessions’
- 5 x Soul of Surfing Workshops
- 4 x Surf Video Analysis Session
- 7 x Yoga classes (a mix of Vinyasa, Slow Flow, Pranayama, Meditation & Yin)
We also have a non-surfer option, where you’d skip the surf and opt for this instead. We can cater for 2x non-surfers a week loaded so contact us for more details.
- 7 x yoga classes (a mix of Vinyasa, Slow Flow, Pranayma, Meditation & Yin)
- Treatments bundle (2x 75Mins)
- A one to one yoga session
- Daily transport to the beach if you’d like (morning and evening)
What Isn’t Included?*
- Therapies with You Are The Sea
- One to one yoga classes
*But is very much available and can be charged to your room.
- 1x 75 Mins — £50
- 3 x 75mins — £140
- Ocean Pack (3x 75 minute table sessions & 1 x Ocean Experience) | £180
We get busy! To be sure you get your massage we advise you to pre-book before you arrive. Of course you can gamble. If there’s space you can book your treatments when you’re with us.
- One To One Yoga: 1x 60 min private class — £50
Please note that the schedule changes, so you cannot pre book yoga on arrival day or departure day, but can drop-in if timings work out.
Ready To Book Your Luxury Retreat?
Head over to the Sri Lanka booking page and don’t forget to check our Terms and Conditions and Key Rights here.