C-19 Best Practices
The c-word. It has changed the whole world, and forced many of us to re-think habits and routines we wouldn’t think twice about. Anyone remember hugs & handshakes?
We have always taken cleanliness and hygiene seriously at our hotels, but in light of Covid-19, we have created our own internal protocol that meets both Indian and international guidelines.
Please read on for a summary of our safety protocols, but feel free to email us if you have any questions or concerns <click to show address>
We’ve adapted our offer to guests to meet with best practice rules & guidelines.
- All of our staff are trained to the highest standards to keep themselves and guests safe.
- All staff will wear PPE whilst in the hotel and around guests.
- We have dedicated procedures designed to ensure that the contact between staff & guests is kept to a minimum.
- All guests will need to have their temperature taken at check in
- Customers travelling to Soul & Surf will be required to register on the Kerala Covid-19 Jagratha online portal
- The rooms will be deep cleaned and aired between 4-8 hours before guests can check in.
- Each room will have its own dedicated bathroom, ensuring that no bathroom is shared.
- All surfaces, door handles, touchpoints and furniture will be regularly cleaned.
- All group yoga & surf sessions will ensure social distance rules are followed, and there will be no contact from teachers or surf coaches. Unless perhaps you’re drowning. But you’ve done something terribly wrong if you’re drowning in a yoga class.
- One-to-one yoga and therapy sessions are available, and will be by their nature more hands on than the group yoga sessions. The teacher or therapist will ensure both the safety of themselves and guests, making sure the spaces and equipment are deep cleaned between sessions.
- We have limited the number of guests able to travel in each vehicle to 4 surfers and one driver when heading out on the daily surf.
- We have limited our surf lesson ratio of 5 guests to one surf coach to ensure the safety of both guests and staff.