Awimawei House, 4 Bed Villa
4 Bedroom Villa
Ahangama, South Coast, Sri Lanka.
Price Per Night $300 (3 Night Minimum Stay)
40% Discount in May, June.
30% Discount in July, September.
For Booking enquiries and availability email <click to show address>
Awimawei is a on open-plan modern tropical building nestling deep in the jungle, yet only 5 minutes away from our main Soul & Surf location, our yoga & surf retreat business. 8 minutes from the coast and 10 minutes from the nearest town, Ahangama.
Designed by Soul & Surf founders, Ed & Sofie, the building is an exercise in indoor/outdoor living looking out and surrounded by the sounds, sights and smells of jungle whilst being clean, simple and comfortable.
The House is great for a large family or friends sharing with plenty of space to get together whilst enough varied sitting, lounging spaces to get some privacy too. There are two bedrooms, a King Bed and a Twin room, upstairs with a private lounge mezannine area and two bedrooms downstairs, a King and Twin.
And, or course, as a Soul & Surf run villa, guests are welcome to join our regular retreat yoga classes included in the price. And for extra costs and subject to availability, you can join our regular Surf Lessons, book 1-to-1 Surf Lessons and book massages and therapies.
Facilities + Amenities
Location— In the Jungle, Ahangama, South Coast, Sri Lanka.
Capacity— 8 people. 2 king-bed rooms; 2 twin single bedrooms, all with En-Suite bathrooms. 2 with AC. Additional cot available on request.
Living Areas— Spacious open-plan fully-furnished sitting room, dining and veranda; dining for 8, TV area.
Swimming Pool— 10m x 4m x 1.4m deep
- Villa Supervisor – daily visit, welcome and departure,
- Housekeeper (9 until 4.30pm)
- Chef for Breakfast only
- Service staff
- Security (6pm to 6am)
- Babysitter on request (at additional charge).
- Breakfast is included: Fruit Plate, Muesli, Toast & Eggs of your choice, Juice, Tea & Coffee.
- You can order lunch or dinner at Soul & Surf, a day in advance. Call the Villa Supervisor to book.
- We have a barbeque and a kitchen with all that’s necessary to self cater and plenty of shops and markets to get food from.
- Basic Food Pack on arrival
Communication— WIFI 4G internet;(sometimes good, sometimes not so good) telephone for local calls and calls to your Villa Supervisor
Entertainment— 32-inch flat-screen TV with satellite connection; B&O iPod Bluetooth speaker; books, BBQ, watching the monkeys.
- Yoga Classes at Soul & Surf included every morning except Weds or Sat.
- Discounted Level 1, 2 & 3 Surf lessons (if we have availability) at discounted rate of £25 incl board and breakfast at Soul & Surf
- Therapies. We have amazing therapies available at Soul & Surf, a 5 minute walk away.
Arrange with the Villa Supervisor.
For Families— Awimawei House is well equipped for families. Facilities include a high chair; baby cot; a car seat; books; games; pool toys, changing mat.
Transport— On request, and for an additional charge, your villa supervisor can arrange for a car and driver. Please give 24 hours prior notice. Any staff can call you a village tuk tuk.
Additional Facilities— First Aid Box, Hammock.