We are currently not recruiting for any roles in any of our locations, but this doesn’t mean we don’t like to hear from passionate people.
Just make sure that you include a CV and covering letter in all emails.
Soul & Surf HRn Team
Soul & Surf is seeking the services of a professional, sociable and motivated remote worker to play an important supporting role within our Marketing Team
You will be dynamic, have previous and relevant experience,100% committed, highly organized, financially-minded, reliable, composed, a hard-working team player, good at managing people and quality oriented.
Our Founder oversees and has Responsibility for Marketing. The role of Marketing Coordinator, is to draw together all of our marketing ‘strands’ in order to ensure that across everything we do, we are following the 6 steps from the Marketing Brief above in a consistent, planned and measured way.
We are re-emerging from C19 and therefore this role will grow. From around 1 to 1.5 days a week up to 3 to 4 days a week when we are back up to full power again.
Key areas of focus include (but are not limited to):
- Run the marketing calendar, seeking input from relevant departments across the business, and from suppliers/freelancers (i.e. SEO, PPC, PR, Social Media. etc.)
- Run the weekly marketing meeting, gathering all current information and updates from the team, suppliers, analytics,etc.
- Communicate with our suppliers and freelancers regularly and to ensure that everyone is briefed clearly and ahead of time on our areas of focus each month/quarter, or ahead of big ‘campaigns’ (such as the Portugal launch)
- Across each area listed below, take responsibility for analysing results to help us continually optimise and improve our overall marketing efforts. This needs to include competitor benchmarking, google analytics
- Manage all the strands, and have experience and be able to do at least some of our key Marketing strands; social, paid social, copywriting, etc.
- Administration & Organisational expertise.
- Competence and clear understanding with all office IT and software.
- A natural fit with our S&S Values.
- To have experience and competence in at least some of our key marketing strands.
- Excellent critical thinking skills. Attention to detail.
- Confident enough to ask questions – don’t say yes when you mean I don’t know, don’t struggle with tasks that could be made easier by asking for help or advice.
- Don’t be shy of telling us where we can do stuff better.
- A capable enthusiastic sociable person.
- Demonstrated initiative, creativity, drive & enthusiasm.
Prior experience is necessary for this role of at least 2 years.
Please make sure you submit a cover letter along with a CV and anything else you think we need to know. Without the 2 we will not consider your application
Click here to apply