Most of our rooms are in a modern block at the back of the grounds and are simple, clean with touches of style and our Soul & Surf eye for detail. We also have a few rooms in our 150 year old traditional Kerala style building, which whilst smaller have some real character, a private verandah and your own patch of garden looking out over the ocean. We have three levels of rooms: a couple of basic but clean en-suite rooms for the budget conscious, some good sized rooms with balconies or verandahs and stylish touches in our mid-range, a couple have AC available at extra cost and some nicer, bigger rooms with AC.
Whats Included in the Room Price
- All local and international taxes
- A huge delicious nutritious breakfast
- Daily surf guides to the best spot for those who are already competent surfers
- Unlimited mineral water
- Use of yoga mats
- A load of great people on hand to make sure you have a good time
October ’17 – May ’18
Quite Nice Room: Single occupant: £44/night, Double occupancy: £74/night*
En-suite room. Solar hot water.
Nice Room: Single occupant: £55/night, Double occupancy: £96/night*
Stylish and comfortable with en-suite and balcony or private verandah. AC available at an extra cost per night in 3 of these rooms.
Really Nice Room: Single occupant: £69/night, Double occupancy: £124/night*
Stylish, good sized rooms, open & airy with en-suite, AC and really good Arabian Sea-View Balconies
- Minimum 3 night stay
- Double occupancy is charged at twice the single occupant rate with a £14/night discount
- Includes all local and international taxes, accommodation, a huge delicious nutritious breakfast, daily surf guides, unlimited mineral water, use of yoga mats, use of Wifi and a load of great people to make sure you have a good time.
* PLEASE NOTE: From 15th December — 5th January is our peak season: there’s an £8 surcharge per person per night, a 5 night stay minimum, and no arrivals or departures on Christmas Day or New Years Day.
Coming with the kids?
Over 6 and/or if a child needs a room = full-price
Under 6 with extra bed in Really Nice room = £10/night extra (incl. Breakfast but no surf)
Baby in same bed as parents = free (no breakfast)
If you’re bringing your family please email <click to show address> to make the arrangements to suit your needs.
When you book we’ll assign you to be room that best suits your needs whether you are a single traveller, a couple or a family. Please add a note to your booking if you have a particular or special request.
For families travelling together we can assign rooms next door to one another to keep you together and there’s a few rooms that have space to add an extra single bed for a child. Be sure to tell us before you book so that we can make sure you get the right rooms for this to be possible.
Rooms are serviced daily.
Check-In / Check-Out
Check-in is at 3pm on your arrival day, but we always try to have the rooms out to you as soon as they’re ready. Please be aware that many international flights arrive at 3 0r 4am. Unless you book for your room to be ready for when you arrive in the middle of the night you will have to wait until 3pm to get to your room.
Check-out is at 11am on departure day.